Koh Samui Around Island Tour.
Get a true feel of Koh Samui Island, enjoy an half day trip, visiting temples, local markets and Grandfather and Grandmother’s Rocks.
Koh Tao and Koh Pha-Ngan Tour by speedboats
Board a speedboat for the islands of Koh Tao and Koh Nang Yuan on a full-day tour from Koh Samui, and discover idyllic beaches fringed with vibrant coral reefs. Float in the shallow water of Koh Tao’s Muang Bay, where colorful fish swarm through waving fans and bright sponges. Dine at a beachside restaurant and cast off for Koh Nang Yuan, a cluster of three tiny islands joined by slim sandbars; climb to the peak of a forested island and take in views that stretch across the Gulf of Thailand.
Snorkel and Kayak Tour to Angthong National Marine Park
Cruise the Angthong Marine Park by speedboat on a day-long snorkel and kayak tour from Koh Samui. Navigate between the archipelago’s 42 islands, and come ashore to explore limestone caves, karst cliffs and rock formations that rise from sheltered lagoons. Slip into clear water to snorkel above radiant coral and shimmering fish, then paddle a kayak along the coastline of a remote, uninhabited island. Pause for a traditional Thai lunch on Ko Wah Talap, and idle away the afternoon in the soft sand of a perfect beach.
Eco-jungle Safari Tour.
Koh Samui is renowned as one of Thailand’s most idyllic islands, but you don’t have to spend all day at the beach. Escape the crowds and venture into the jungle on this thrilling 6-hour Jeep safari. Visit the Magic Buddha Garden, swim beneath the Na-muang waterfall, tour a rubber plantation, and enjoy lunch with a mountain view. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
Lamai Viewpoint Zip Lining with Cable Car
Enjoy 3 natural attractions and 1 exciting zipline ride, all for a great cost in a well-developed location. Get impressive views and stunning photo opportunities at Lamai Viewpoint, within easy reach of beautiful Lamai Beach. This package deal includes a cable car ride to the top, an exhilarating ride on the zipline, a chance to view the Valentine stone and a stop at the Funny Fish Spa.
There are much more what to do in Koh Samui, please check it when you are at Lawana. Our staff will be happy to assist you in coordination vehicle rentals, tours and activities.
- Walking distance to The Wharf Shopping Mall, Go-Kart racing, jet-ski/kayak rental and mini golf
- 5 minutes driving to Tesco Lotus Supermarket
- 10 minutes driving to Bang Rak Pier for ferries to Koh Tao, Koh Phangan & Full Moon Parties
- 15 minutes driving to Big Buddha and Wat Plai Laem
- 15-20 minutes driving to Chaweng nightlife and Central Festival Shopping Mall
- 20 minutes driving to Monkey Show and Crocodile Farm
- 25 minutes driving to Grandfather & Grandmother Rocks (in Thai Hin Ta Hin Yai) , Aquarium and Tiger Zoo.
- 35 minutes driving to Na Muang Waterfalls and Elephant Trekking